Profile picture of CLARA SUSAN
CLARA SUSAN

27 / Woman / Single / CARLIFORNIA

Profile picture of clintonfred
clintonfred

53 / Man / Widowed / new york

I am a very honest man who would like to meet that special someone to share life's adventures with. I'm searching for a caring, honest, understanding and fun to be with person. Love an intelligent conversation. I have a great sense of humor and a great personality. I am also very romantic, sensual...

Profile picture of Uzaer
Uzaer

50 / Man / Separated / ISLAMABAD

I am 50 years old college Teacher from Pakistan. I am looking for a beautiful woman for marriage or long term relationship

Profile picture of grace
grace

28 / Woman / Single / Cotonou

i am a nice looking girl seeking for a nice lovei am a nice looking girl seeking for a nice lovei am a nice looking girl seeking for a nice love

Profile picture of Pius uwalaka
Pius uwalaka

44 / Man / Single / Aba

I am honest and trustworthy,passionately loving and caring,i love a home built on love, peace and respect with mutual understanding and the fear of God, you can email me at > Uwalakapius@gmail.com.) if your interested

Profile picture of Wilson Douglas
Wilson Douglas

51 / Man / Widowed / Texas

I am a loving and caring man with a large heart

Profile picture of ojulari habeeb
ojulari habeeb

30 / Man / Prefer not to say / Nigeria

honestly and faithful about me.. feel free to ask me anything concerning me... I will sincerely say d truth..

Profile picture of Alex Kelly Morris
Alex Kelly Morris

41 / Man / Single / Stockholm

I am Alex Kelly Morris from Stockholm Sweden but base here in united kingdom, I am an easy going person, am caring, understandable, loving and honest, I love making friends and traveling, I love everyone that comes around me

Profile picture of minayo
minayo

29 / Woman / Single / Nairobi

am single looking for serious relation ship and am honest and passionate

Profile picture of martin jayden
martin jayden

57 / Woman / Widowed / Californian

Profile picture of Jackson Green
Jackson Green

50 / Man / Widowed / Texas

Profile picture of Suleiman Habib Noor
Suleiman Habib Noor

36 / Man / Prefer not to say / Kampala

I am simple man, who loves beauty in buildings. Am passionate about my work, though it takes 70% of my time and my son and daughter also take the remaining 30%. I love music depending on my mood. Ask me anything and I am willing to answer.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

×
CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

 
×
FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?
×

Go up

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!